Lol I had the invisible pallet bug
Last killer game today it showed up on me a took a few screen shots and me and the survivors had a lugh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had invisible pallets on red forest as Legion.
Incredibly annoying bug as him because you should respect pallets with Legion unlike other killers.
Any other killer i would've found it funny
screenshot or it didn't happen
How do you screenshot something that is invisible? ๐ค
Thats the point, making fun of people who say take a picture or it didn't happen
It's a real bug. I've had it happen to me as Myers. Man was it scary chasing survivors. At any moment you could be stunned by something you could not see. Talk about jump scares!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1635389547