Hi , do you know guys if i miss one perk in week ,what is procent or time that that perk will come again?
If you're talking about shrine, it's pretty random. Save to say 6+ months though.
It is completely random. Poor Barbeque and Chili hasn't been seen for, what, a year or two now? I don't think Surveillance has been seen ever either.
Which perk are you looking for? There could be a good chance it will show up again.
Abuse
I looking something good for Mayer
It's random, but a perk that was just in the shrine should not appear for the next three weeks. After that it can be randomly selected again.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're talking about shrine, it's pretty random. Save to say 6+ months though.
It is completely random. Poor Barbeque and Chili hasn't been seen for, what, a year or two now? I don't think Surveillance has been seen ever either.
Which perk are you looking for? There could be a good chance it will show up again.
If its terrotorial imperative, enduring or overcharge, every few weeks or so
Abuse
I looking something good for Mayer
It's random, but a perk that was just in the shrine should not appear for the next three weeks. After that it can be randomly selected again.