Salty post-game chat
I play on Xbox so I don’t know if the same applies to PS4 or PC but I literally never get someone after a game say GG or something like that. The only messages I get are always super salty, and it’s not like I’m playing in a toxic manner or anything. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this or maybe I just attract the salt! I feel like people could just be a little less mean
Comments
Lmao just a few days ago someone told me here in this forum that they never receive hateful messages on xbox...
I think it's a dbd thing regardless of the platform on which you play. Players are incredibly salty and toxic.
PS4 here
Last night I played it's been over a week or something been playing RE2. Got into a game as the spirit down and hooked a couple right off the bat, and I get a message calling me a deranking peace of #########. I respond rank reset and I haven't played in awhile ass clown. And I never really get any hate when I play killer.
If i get totally wrecked by a killer or had a good random teammate i will say GG. As a killer if i play a real good survivor i will send GG. Otherwise i don't send any other messages.
Basically as soon as you try to do your objective, you're become incredibly toxic and deserve to get flamed.
That is not true PS4 was last in Moris.
Oh boy, I play xbox as well, and the after game chat is pure salt, rarely will I get a message thats not salty
Well I'm glad that its not just me, just don't really see the need in people being salty all the time
Yeah, it sucks to always get that, but there is the people who say GG, and some who have the balls to say that they will say you should delete