The issue with dlc drops
This is one of my biggest issues, not being rude devs, I like you guys/gals down in bhvr, but instead of actually fixing an issue with something, you guys instead make one killer to counter a issue is a problem, don't believe me, here is alot of examples, Pig is made to counter gen-rushing with her stress/anxiety inducing traps, Nurse is a direct counter to looping, Legion is a counter to genrushing, swf, Adrenaline, and stealth with the perk discordance, Doctor counters stealth, Leatherface counters free unhooks, and so on.
I like the killers and survivors but I would rather prefer the issue to be fixed rather than make a killer to counter it, also I know its marketing and everything but if you patch the issue it would make every killer stronger and the killers made to counter that, even more of a pain to deal with
-See you in the fog
HoodedFengM1n
Comments
I like Billy a lot because he is raw power, some people like Hag because she is more tactical, some people like Pig because she can counter loops and Genrush, etc.
I dont see how devs could "fix" something like looping, it's the only way a survivor can escape, I dont see how they could "fix" free unhooks, if you dont run BT is not possible to get a free unhook. The only real issue is Gen Rush, it takes no time to repair a gen, everything else can be countered.
Thats the thing, they have attempted this with pallet spawns being reduced, free unhooks is when the survivors say the killer should not camp at the exit when a survivor is on hook by an exit gate pretty much, Gen Rushing is honestly the only issue I have with this game right now, but still, I hold down my opinion