Killer without BBQ

Hi!
Can someone tell me build's without BBQ?
Because I finished the Trapper as a Killer but I don't have Leatherface :( 

Comments

  • Look up Monto on YouTube. He plays a lot of themed builds that do ok for him.

    Hybrid Panda plays killer almost exclusively and has assorted builds as well.

    I have a lot of loadout goals.

    Honestly,  the build depends on the killer as each has different strengths. You may not need a tracking perk for doctor, or insidious on Huntress, or Freddy for instance.

    Perks also are best used imo to help with areas you aren't great at for a particular killer, or improve what you want to do.

    Enduring, brutal strength, spirit fury, these play well with helping vs pallets.

    Could go end game, and have remember me, blood warden, fire up, and noed. 

    I like whispers, and rancor for tracking. Bitter murmur was a favorite of mine. Might use it if rancor isn't available. 

    What do you want to accomplish with your build?

    It might help to know what perks and killer you're using. 
  • @Kikki said:
    Hi!
    Can someone tell me build's without BBQ?
    Because I finished the Trapper as a Killer but I don't have Leatherface :( 

    I recommend trying a whispers build on trapper. You can run it with a hex totem like devour or ruin and try to guard the totem to some extent.

  • BBQ has that many ways of avoiding it now that killers only run it for the BP anyways.

    If you want tracking my personal Go2 is Bitter Murmur.

  • Whisper is a good tip! :) 
    Maybe someone has more tips for which killer I should level because perks?
    I will get Leatherface as soon as possible.
  • Kikki said:
    Whisper is a good tip! :) 
    Maybe someone has more tips for which killer I should level because perks?
    I will get Leatherface as soon as possible.
    Leatherface for BBQ and Hag for Hex:ruin.(2 most powerful perks in general)

    Nurse for Nurse Calling.

    Billy for enduring and Spirit for spirit's fury or 
    Clown for Bamboozle. (Perks that help u in chase).
  • As a killer with many hours in this game, my suggestion to you is to just buy LF and level up for his BBQ. It's not even about the perk's actual power, it's about the huge BP bonus you get. For a new player, this game is a perpetual BP grind, you can not regret not earning extra BPs.