Is it just me or do people take this game too seriously.

And by that I mean you have killers flying into a rage as soon as they see someone "spamming crouch" or survivors who will literally just leave the match if it's not going there way. People get angry or upset over losing, always bming in the end chat, can't we just say gg wp and move on? Like when someone t bags at me I don't immediately think there the scum of the earth I just nod my head back at them, down them and continue playing. No point in getting mad over something so trivial. And when playing survivor, I'll occasionally t bag or point, though I wouldn't even call it insulting. If I want to waste my time on a BM it's me just being confident in my abilities and giving you time to smash that pallet and chase me. The only times I've ever been upset with people in game are the people in the end chat who tell me to stick a phallic object in my racial slur of a rear end? Like just playing the game shouldn't breed toxicity in such a fashion

Tldr: just calm down and have fun with the game people, don't take it so seriously, and if you feel yourself getting angry or fustrated please take a break, get some water etc

Comments

  • Some people take this game so seriously that they'll make posts about how serious people take the game on the official forums.

    Tldr: telling people what to do is a waste of time.

  • Good luck having fun playing killer on high ranks. Even when you win your so [BAD WORD] stressed out
  • @Maelstrom10 said:
    I'll occasionally t bag or point, though I wouldn't even call it insulting.

    Well, if you stick your middle finger in someones face, you can expect a corresponding reaction. Same holds for tbagging.

  • If you t-bag in general thats the same as flipping someone off, also it shows survivors cockiness