An incentive to encourage ranking up
I came up with this idea to give an incentive to ranking up. I call them The Entity's Special Rewards(Name Pending this is the best I could come up with right now). For reaching rank 1 you unlock a cosmetic, for reaching any rank under 1 you receive bloodpoints and some shards. So what the cosmetics would look like is different for every character. I will not include licensed as they would be difficult to add in game. The way you earn the cosmetics is basically by reaching rank 1 and staying there until the rank reset. You are allowed to pick which one you want but you can only unlock one piece at a time. It doesn't matter what side you achieve rank 1 on, so if you are a rank 1 killer but rank 5 survivor you can still unlock a survivor cosmetic and vice versa. As for the other ranks I have put together a list of the Bloodpoint/ shard reward
Rank 1- Special cosmetic, 900,000 Bps and 7,000 shards
Rank 2- 800,000 Bps and 6,000 shards
Rank 3- 700,000 Bps and 5,000 Shards
Rank 4- 600,000 Bps and 4,000 shards
Rank 5- 500,000 Bps and 3,000 shards
Rank 6- 450,000 Bps
Rank 7- 400,000 Bps
Rank 8- 300,000 Bps
Rank 9- 250,000 Bps
Rank 10- 200,00 Bps
Rank 11- 100,000 Bps
Rank 12- 100,000 Bps
Rank 13- 50,000 Bps
Rank 14-50,000 Bps
Rank 15- 25,000 Bps
(These will be added up by combining both your survivor and killer ranks)
There will also be seasonal rank 1 cosmetics meaning they are a one time only thing. They won't be anything flashy just something simple that only Rank 1's would get on rank reset. (Like Huntress hound mask or Kate's Summer Top) They would be EXCLUSIVE and would not come back.
As for the special cosmetics, I've come up with a few ideas
David King- Rugby Gear (Rugby Gear)
Hag- Voodoo Hag (A skirt with skulls around it with a feathered headpiece, body paint all over and a claw with rings)
Trapper- Hunting gear (Hunting gear)
Dwight- Prom Night Dwight (A tuxedo, combed back hair and fancy pants)
Claudette- Botany Scientist ( A goggle headpiece, a white lab coat and dark pants)
Feng- Game Time (A Bunny headset, a purple hoodie, and jeans)
Spirit- Oni (The Oni mask from her house, samurai armor and a samurai sword)
Wraith- Mummy (Bandages all over with the head only revealing one dark eye and the weapon a golden cobra head)
These are only a few ideas I came up with (I'll update it if you want the rest), the ones listed above are the ones you get to pick and choose from, keep in mind you only unlock one piece at a time.
In conclusion, people who like the cosmetics would go for it and people LOVE exclusive stuff so I can imagine some people would go for them. The idea isn't perfect but hey, at least it's a start ![]()
Comments
I know right, I sound like a madman
It's really just to keep people at red ranks instead of low ranks