I have played nurse too long :/
I have mained nurse now for quite some time and decided to go back and try some of the other killers tonight for a bit of a change. after several games what I have found is I can no longer play them because I have lost all patience with having to follow looping patterns and pallets lol. Honestly my hat goes off to all you rank 1 mains who don't play nurse because I don't know how you have the patience for it! ![]()
Comments
Simple. I play Spirit instead of nurse
I'm also tired being on the rank 1 tbh.
Hmm..maybe its about time I purchased her so, looking for a change!
I recommend. She is very strong and deadly
I personally play a lot of Pig, Clown and Legion and I enjoy them all a lot. I have my own anti-looping build and such so that pallet looping and such isn't as much as an issue. Sure, it can get frustrating but I just find it more rewarding honestly. Also, I do enjoy playing nurse quite a lot, very easy to play and easy to destroy but I haven't really got her levelled up so I usually just get handled.
Yeah I'll be honest, I never did get the strats down on how to deal with loops as I am usually that guy who just chases until they make a mistake on their own lol, I suppose I just gotta bite the bullet and take my losses until I get the tricks down.
She's a rough one to learn. Been 2 months so far for me and I'm still not close to mastering her