Exclusive skins
Is there any way to gift someone an exclusive skin on steam? im not on about store cosmetics or things of the like, but items (such as the red and purple ace hats) that appear in the steam inventory and are no longer available. I have a friend who is quitting and says if i find a way for him to give me his skins, he'll do it.
Just curious
Comments
Nope.
(I'm dumb, I read the question wrong.)
But to answer the question, no. They are from a Steam key and they cannot be transferred. Keys are one time use and can't be traded after you used them.
I think he means if his friend CAN give him the skins he will give him the skins. Not that if he can give him the skins he'll quit.
As @ClogWench said, my friend is quitting regardless, just wanted to see if i could have his cosmetics or if theyll gather dust in his steam inventory. Shame ;( thanks for confirming though