NEW SURVIVOR ITEM IDEA
Smoke Bombs! With add ons that help increase the blast radius, smoke thickness, duration and darkness of the smoke. I think there would be some interesting plays with this one.
Smoke Bombs! With add ons that help increase the blast radius, smoke thickness, duration and darkness of the smoke. I think there would be some interesting plays with this one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Great idea, would be interesting.
I think that would be neat too. Depending on how long they last you might have to be very tactful with how you use them which is grand. I like the idea of there still being a challenge in using them, maybe to block a window or a walkway, tricking killers into walking into a dead end or wall because of it.
I wonder how visible they would be for killers and players when it comes to the smoke rising. Would they raise high like the light in maps? Would it give light tufts? Is it more of a cloud?
Claudette would definitely need a nerf with this