Will there be a stream tommorow?
The communication roadmap hasnt been updated, so could we get a bit of info on whats happening dev wise tommorow?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hope so. I really thought the PTB would out yesterday...
Hybridpanda and a bunch of Fog Whisperers are going to the DBD headquarters on the 4th I think so maybe after that we'll get a teaser on the chapter?
Would be amazing. I want so much the female survivor. No offence to male of course lol
I think so. Hopefully, we get a small teaser of the new killer!
I hope so. Give me some juicy teasers. I love it when the community speculates about new killers.
I prefer women Survivors to guys, the only guy I like in this game is Detective Tapp. Someone French would be cool.
@Lonefox64
No. You get nothing.