Freddy is not bad, just needs a buff to his power

Freddy is a viable killer, I've played a few matches against him when I was a survivor, and one Freddy knew his work and the others did a lot of farming, lots of friendlies, I became good friends with one of them, I like the functionality of his powers, built in perks to his power, he is a mix of several killers but as I seen from what others say about him during plays, he doesn't feel 100% authentic to who he is, he is missing his powers from the nightmare world, I am okay with how he runs now, but in my opinion, he should be like the Doctor and be able to pause survivors, rather than giving them a screaming animation, maybe a sleeping head down animation transition that makes them pause what they do??? It's easy to gen rush Freddy, even tunneling is not able with Freddy, it's difficult to play smart with Freddy but Freddy has 115% speed and with add ons, he can definitely add heat to the chase, he's scary for sure to play against and losing a chase is not a problem for him, some killers would find high desire with this build, he is still helpful even without perks, you can play free even so with offerings, Freddy is lovely for BP, you could average 2-3 kills, his perks are not bad, adding heat to the obsession, in all, he isn't bad, he just needs a fixing to, as Legion and Freddy are addressed as low tier as for winning games.

Comments

  • Ok let me sum up
    "Freddy is a viable killer"
    " It's easy to gen rush Freddy, even tunneling is not able with Freddy"

    Then he has no tools at all that help him against loopers, he has no map pressure

    I dont think I need to explain the contradiction.
    Poor freddy has been waiting for his buff for years now, its a shame

  • @Master said:
    Ok let me sum up
    "Freddy is a viable killer"
    " It's easy to gen rush Freddy, even tunneling is not able with Freddy"

    Then he has no tools at all that help him against loopers, he has no map pressure

    I dont think I need to explain the contradiction.
    Poor freddy has been waiting for his buff for years now, its a shame

    Lmao, I was trying to point his ups and downs, as Micheal Myers in my opinion, is the best killer, but can be avoided and worked around, Freddy can't compare but he is reasonable to play against, they did announce a buff to Legion and Freddy I believe????