NEVER MIND THE PTB....

Where are Dwight's cycling Cosmetic pack!?

Comments

  • It should drop today although it seems to be late :(
    I need that helmet to complete my ultimate meme Dwight outfit >_> Devs plz still drop it today. I bought yet another 2250 cell pack just for this and shirtless Bing Bong.

  • @RuneStarr said:
    It should drop today although it seems to be late :(
    I need that helmet to complete my ultimate meme Dwight outfit >_> Devs plz still drop it today. I bought yet another 2250 cell pack just for this and shirtless Bing Bong.

    i'm after the shorts for mine; need pics when done!! :)

  • I expect it to drop in 15 minutes, I hope I don't get disappointed :(

  • This content has been removed.
  • @legionnbuff said:
    U will,i thought yesterday would be the day of the ptb release, but i was wrong

    As disappointed as i'm sure everyone is about the lack of the PTB, this is about Dwight's cycling shorts and helmet, or lack thereof. Let's keep it OT!

  • @Supernaut said:

    As disappointed as i'm sure everyone is about the lack of the PTB, this is about Dwight's cycling shorts and helmet, or lack thereof. Let's keep it OT!

    I don't think everyone is disappointed in the lack of the PTB.

    PTBs never got released this soon. On normal schedule, it should be released next week. There is not even a teaser yet (most probably and hopefully, there is going to be one tomorrow)

  • @Delfador said:

    @Supernaut said:

    As disappointed as i'm sure everyone is about the lack of the PTB, this is about Dwight's cycling shorts and helmet, or lack thereof. Let's keep it OT!

    I don't everyone is disappointed in the lack of the PTB.

    PTBs never got released this soon. On normal schedule, it should be released next week. There is not even a teaser yet (most probably and hopefully, there is going to be one tomorrow)



    Again, let's keep this OT... ie about these...

  • @Supernaut said:

    Again, let's keep this OT... ie about these...

    Head looks great OwO

    I am not sure about the rest though.

    I also love Dwight's default baby costume.

  • I don't play survivor much and when I do, it's Rose Rowdy David/Corpse paint Sweater Jeff all the way, but this has so much potential!!! :)

  • @Delfador said:
    I expect it to drop in 15 minutes, I hope I don't get disappointed :(

    Were you disappointed?

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    @Delfador said:
    I expect it to drop in 15 minutes, I hope I don't get disappointed :(

    Were you disappointed?

    I was :(

  • @Delfador said:

    @NuclearBurrito said:

    @Delfador said:
    I expect it to drop in 15 minutes, I hope I don't get disappointed :(

    Were you disappointed?

    I was :(

    :cry:

  • I've been looking forward to this outfit.

  • Just wait a week. Teaser may or may not be dropped due to speculation.
  • @Delfador said:

    @Supernaut said:

    Again, let's keep this OT... ie about these...

    Head looks great OwO

    I am not sure about the rest though.

    I also love Dwight's default baby costume.

    Default Dwight is what I only play.

  • Where is bike dwight!?!?

    REEEEEEE

  • Probably with new Killer? (aka PTB)
    I just guess

  • Damn. No Dwight helmet today :cry:
    M...maybe they'll shake it up and drop the cosmetics this week on a different day. Plz don't let me down devs. I *need* it.
  • I bet the DS rework is only being rolled out to distract us from the lack of Dwight's tightpants.

    WE WANT DWIGHT'S HELMET!!!

  • This content has been removed.
  • Bump. No ptb today, we've bigger fish to fry.
    Tightpants and Dwight's helmet or riot!

  • Still no helmet. Meme Dwight needs this to become his final form. Devs plz!

  • This content has been removed.
  • IT'S HERE! Rejoice :3

  • SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

  • Now that its here, perhaps we can expect the ptb next Tuesday since this is the last datamined cosmetic. Let's hope we get another teaser on tommorow either in a livestream or through Twitter 
  • @Supernaut said:

    @Delfador said:

    @Supernaut said:

    As disappointed as i'm sure everyone is about the lack of the PTB, this is about Dwight's cycling shorts and helmet, or lack thereof. Let's keep it OT!

    I don't everyone is disappointed in the lack of the PTB.

    PTBs never got released this soon. On normal schedule, it should be released next week. There is not even a teaser yet (most probably and hopefully, there is going to be one tomorrow)



    Again, let's keep this OT... ie about these...

    looks like dwight is getting kicked in the head

  • This content has been removed.