New perks that you want to be added
I hope we'll eventually get a chapter with a perk that allows survivor to lie down like if there were downed.
I hope we'll eventually get a chapter with a perk that allows survivor to lie down like if there were downed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why?
Well we have a perk that allows us to throw a pebble so why not this. It could be used to lose a killer mid chase when he loses LOS for a moment and you lie into tall grass and he may lose you thanks to that.
Fair enough.
I thought about this too OwO
I want a perk that makes killers' breathing, foot step sounds and grass movement sounds silent. It would be a great tracking perk. As a killer, sometimes I can't tell if the grass sound is from me or there is a nearby survivor.
A perk that makes survivors aura revealed to you if they touch totems and chests. It might be too strong but IDK.
"""A perk that gives you the chance to choose any brown or yellow addons as a killer. Something like ace in the hole but not RNG dependent since it is just yellow and brown addons.
"""As a survivor, I want a perk that allowed me to get a map from the chests just like pharmacy. I love using maps with detective's hunch.
A perk that allowed me to see broken totems aura. It would be great. (As a survivor)
""" suggestions are my favorites and even though I know that they are not going to happen, I can only hope.
I want a perk that a survivor gets invisible at a distance of lets say 10m around a hooked survivor. Could be great in combination with BT to counter facecamping badass killers. just dreaming
When did they talk about this?
1 Token- Increase to healing speed. When healing is started, it consumes a token.
2 Tokens - All skillchecks while healing will now be considered great- once healing ends, token is consumed.
3 Tokens- Your healing ignores status effects and goes at regular speed. Once finished, two tokens are consumed.
This perk does not affect Self-Care.
Made this up on the fly, what do you think?
A perk to eliminate genrushing.
A perk to give tunnellers a 30 second stun.
(Jk I want the genrushing gone to be a mechanic and idc about tunnellers anymore. They're ez to loop)
But seriously, I want a perk to make survivors footsteps louder by 50/75/100%. Honestly though, this should be added to Predator.
A perk that lets you have a barbed wire baseball bat

Something to counter Adrenaline.
When gates are powered, every injured survivor gets a token.
Healing removes the token instead of healing naturally. Tokens do not replenish.
>
"So you're saying that we can now throw a pebble?"
"Yes, sir"
".... EVERYTHING IS A POSIBLITY NOW!"
"Well we are not sure, si-"
"SILENCE"
Interesting
Id like to see a perk reducing your terrror radius by more than M;&A without the fov stuff
If you stop working on a gen before you're finished repairing it, a fake ghost image of yourself is shown working on the last gen you were working on for 10/15/20 seconds.
If you mean like going prone, it's not a terrible idea, it seems like it'd be a little bit OP though to be honest. The cooldown would have to either be really long or it gives you some kind of disadvantage or something because losing a killer like that would be way too easy.