Killer are the better teammates


SWF can destroy a killer.
Pls Devs tell me 1 thing.
Im a Killer.
But I help the survivors more than the other survivors.
2 DC and the survivor with DS is a hatch camper.
I killed the hatch camper and i helped the good survivor.
She could do 2 gens, but no hatch camping is better.

Killer player arent the problem.
Survivor player are the problem.
Because DbD should be a TEAMGAME.
Its not a Singleplayer Game.
Im a Killer Main and I have good reasons for it.
Because DbD Teammates are horrible.

Comments

  • ######### happens if you force players into a competitive matchmaking, but the game itself doesnt reward ranking up at all.

  • @Master said:
    ######### happens if you force players into a competitive matchmaking, but the game itself doesnt reward ranking up at all.

    Only 1 gamemode after 3 years.............

  • I think its the perspective that killers get. As killer I get to see how well coordinated teamwork can be and try to uphold that knowledge when playing survivor. I find it is usually the survivors with self centered perks that drag a team down as they are to objective focused to offer support.
  • Well, except if they are killer mains who decide to play survivor then they are not better. Then they are either the first one to get killed/DC, or they are the sandbagger and hook farmer.

  • I just had a match against a hag and once it was down to me and a Laurie I did a gen looked around with bond saw her camping the outskirts of the map healed her went to another gen got downed didn’t attempt escape since she was a bad teammate to me then I hit struggle phase the killer turned around and caught her out in the open hit her she ran into a wall then tried to unhook me but failed and then got hooked. I like punishing my bad teammates.