Icon suggestion for hatch escape

Use same icon exit gate for gates and hatch. I suggest new icon for exit by hatch.

PS: I'm very bad as a designer

Comments

  • I would fully support this! It would just be nice to know if somebody went through the exit or slipped through the hatch sometimes. I don’t camp hatches (boring!) and prefer to hunt anyone who remains. Sometimes the game ends without me seeing any movement. In these cases I’d just like to know how it ended.

    As a side note, your icon is nicely designed and conveys the idea perfectly.

  • @yobuddd said:
    I would fully support this! It would just be nice to know if somebody went through the exit or slipped through the hatch sometimes. I don’t camp hatches (boring!) and prefer to hunt anyone who remains. Sometimes the game ends without me seeing any movement. In these cases I’d just like to know how it ended.

    As a side note, your icon is nicely designed and conveys the idea perfectly.

    I have the same feeling. know how it ended sometimes.

  • @Hernanccito said:
    Good catch !

    Killer need this, @not_Queen love catch. ;-)

  • this is so hard to put in game?

  • YEEESSS PLEAAASSEE. CHANGE ICON FOR HATCH ESCAPES