Is it ok to DC from a match...
Is it ok to DC from a match where the killer is idling?
When you have limitied time to play, that is really a waste of time.
Lately it has been hard for me to find ”real” matches, so I started to DC.
When you have limitied time to play, that is really a waste of time.
Lately it has been hard for me to find ”real” matches, so I started to DC.
Comments
However conside ring that it doesnt even take 3 minutes to knock out all gens, I don't see a reason to dc unless you are being hold hostage by an afk killer
I sometimes have problems even finding the generators.
However, if you just do the generators and leave, you’re fine. If you get in a game with an idling or botting Killer, don’t interact with the Killer at all, just complete generators and go. You won’t get banned for doing your objective and leaving immediately.
Regarding disconnections though, you don’t get punished for disconnections unless you do it too much, and the bans come in waves and hit many people at the same time. One or two disconnections here or there won’t get you punished, but if you disconnect nearly every game you play, you will be hit by the next ban wave.
At least that's what I've been told by mods. If that had changed, then I will need official confirmation. (Guess you need to derank cx DCing if you get banned for afking lul)
It’s illegal for Survivors to farm with the bot as well because of what the Killer is doing.
Btw it is not bannable for the survivor to farm with the bot, farming is allowed unless it is forced farming.
Being straight up afk (without bots) is not bannable however
Why, how, when? The reason is just that players feel they need to play in lower ranks?
So in the end it becomes all about that noed crutch which isn't fun for anyone.
It takes more time to learn how to counter loops too than it does to loop.
Is there some info about the ranking system somewhere?