THE FORUM IS UNDER ATTACK
construct additional pylons
construct additional pylons
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly they should do what they did with the downvote and lol buttons, and ban kanji posts. Since banning is their preferred answer to any inconvenience.
I agree, I was gonna propose this but because of SJWs...
General discussion is for English language anyway, if you don't know it, then go to the international subforums. English is not my native or anything but you don't see me speaking in my own language so there is no need to get offended as well.
Ban kanji.
derp
Really? I doubt that tbh
Pricing & Plans
Flexible plans & pricing from $689 to $10,000+ per month.
"The forums are under attack"
"Reclamator hub constuction complete"
MARV ONLINE!
Use this in your time of need