Lag issues on console in the U.S.?

I live in the u.s. and play on Xbox One I have been experiencing terrible lag even when I have a green ping around 80. I have played around 20 games and they're all the same it is unplayable for me is anybody else having this issue thank you

Comments

  • It's worldwide issue :unamused:

  • How do you check your ping on xbox? Because I am not lagging in any area except on survivor with skill checks. Everything else is fine which is the weird part.

  • @Faye_Vrit said:
    How do you check your ping on xbox? Because I am not lagging in any area except on survivor with skill checks. Everything else is fine which is the weird part.

    Ping/lag does NOT affect skill checks. Frame does though. Frame rate is the issue

  • @jaybaaar said:
    I live in the u.s. and play on Xbox One I have been experiencing terrible lag even when I have a green ping around 80. I have played around 20 games and they're all the same it is unplayable for me is anybody else having this issue thank you

    The issue is frame rate.