About the "Create Your Own DbD Event" post...
Are those suggestions actually gonna be... like, considered? I doubt they would be, but I was just curious because it was created by a dev and pinned at the top for a good while.
Are those suggestions actually gonna be... like, considered? I doubt they would be, but I was just curious because it was created by a dev and pinned at the top for a good while.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope they implement mine.
There's been a lot of call for it.
SOLO QUEUE MODE!
I really hope the devs at least consider a few of them. It feels like fan content is so neglected nowadays because it really has no impact on the game. If I were a dev, I would browse through the fan creations section every once and a while just to see what good ideas lie down there.
Actual event exclusives that are exclusive to the event, can't be purchased by any other means and exclusively available during that event. Even if it has to return annually for that event. Too much stuff is widely available.