Is there a way...

Is there a way to see the list of teachable
perks you’ve unlocked?

Comments

  • I don't think so. I think you have to scroll through killers looking at their teachables.
  • ClogWench said:
    I don't think so. I think you have to scroll through killers looking at their teachables.
    But you can get teachable from the Shrine of Secrets as well.
  • Go to character info and there you will see which perk is unlocked and which is not (of a chosen character) 
  • Ohhhhh! I see now. Thanks a bunch!
  • If you want to check for perks for characters you don't have then go to a character info (or F1) of a character you have and click left/right until you are at the character you want to look at.

  • Yeah, as stated if you look at a character's info there's a little box next to each perk; a check-mark indicates you've unlocked that perk as Teachable.