Achievement Bug (?) - Left For Dead

Okay, so I just got this achievement. According to the description, I should be the last person alive when I activate last generator, right?

If so, then I just got this achivement due to some kind of bug. I was alive with 3 other people, I activated the gen, opened the gate, was in the match for a while longer (wanted to save hooked guy, but the Doc was camp-shocking him) and left as last person.

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure it's a bug, because everyone on my team (including me) got it as well, even though we were ALL alive hahaha.

  • Confirmed bug. We have logs and everything we need. Thanks for the report! :)

  • I think i got that "where did they go" achievement due to a bug. I'm not sure what happened, I was just playing a normal game and next minute it pops up.

    Not complaining though.
  • That background, jesus is t-posing back there lol

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:
    That background, jesus is t-posing back there lol

    I mean, my nickname on steam is "T-Pose Collectior", sooo...

  • @Najemniczkas said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    That background, jesus is t-posing back there lol

    I mean, my nickname on steam is "T-Pose Collectior", sooo...

    Thats great, better than my old name of "Alivebydeadight"

  • Okay, so I just got this achievement. According to the description, I should be the last person alive when I activate last generator, right?

    If so, then I just got this achivement due to some kind of bug. I was alive with 3 other people, I activated the gen, opened the gate, was in the match for a while longer (wanted to save hooked guy, but the Doc was camp-shocking him) and left as last person.

    I've never knew u can get a trophy for that thanks