50/50
Survivor main
I play both so that's what I voted.
What's a main?
@Mc_Harty said: What's a main?
Playing only one side or the other
60/40 killer survivor.
@LCGaster said: Playing only one side or the other
@Mc_Harty said: @LCGaster said: Playing only one side or the other
@Mc_Harty said:
I'm so f_cking tired right now
80/20 survivor more
@Eveline said: 80/20 I'm thinking of buying halloween dlc, maybe Myers will make me more interested in playing killer.
@Eveline said: 80/20
I'm thinking of buying halloween dlc, maybe Myers will make me more interested in playing killer.
Myers and DS are worth it
TreemanXD said: @Eveline said: 80/20 I'm thinking of buying halloween dlc, maybe Myers will make me more interested in playing killer. Myers and DS are worth it
I consider myself a Killer main but I can accept that I am playing survivor more.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
50/50
Survivor main
I play both so that's what I voted.
I'm thinking of buying halloween dlc, maybe Myers will make me more interested in playing killer.
50/50
What's a main?
Playing only one side or the other
60/40 killer survivor.
I'm so f_cking tired right now
80/20 survivor more
Myers and DS are worth it
I consider myself a Killer main but I can accept that I am playing survivor more.