Tips for Huntress?
I am some-what of a Huntress main and I think I know a few things but honestly I wish for some extra things! What do you guys know?
I am some-what of a Huntress main and I think I know a few things but honestly I wish for some extra things! What do you guys know?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Throw axe axe and smack stuff, run out of hatchets refill and throw axe axe again until you hit.
In all seriousness tho it all comes down to practicing your aim. However always try to go for a throw if you think a survivor will go in an animation (vaulting, throwing down pallet ect.) If they don't do it just smack them normally the next loop around
.. What's that it wasn't dating tips, oh!!!
If you didn't do it already: Take a friend to play KYF with you. Take your time to learn the maps (where you can throw and where not).
Stick a crosshair on your TV....
this