Black Ward offering -> still consuming addons

Played some rounds killer, used black ward. After 2 rounds both times it consumes the offering + the addons. I had exactly 2x of the addons, now I don't have anything. 

Comments

  • @Peanits @Giddawid can we have any statement if this bug is known and when we can expect a fix?
  • The offerings are working fine for many people, however the programming team are aware of the issue that some users are apparently having with this, but reproducing the bug has not been successful.

  • I've had this as survivor as well I just lost my commodius toolbox after escaping a match I also had on a white ward incase I died
  • Giddawid said:

    The offerings are working fine for many people, however the programming team are aware of the issue that some users are apparently having with this, but reproducing the bug has not been successful.

    Maybe one thing which triggers this bus is when you have only 1-2x of each addon, that's when I noticed that.
    I also recorded when that happenend, I can upload that if it helps the programming team in any way