Is this Safe? How far is the Logic M1 of a Cheater?

So short story.
I was queing as survivor to a 2v8 and at the last second a guy posts somethingt along the way (to quick to screenshot, guess saves me the censorwork):
"Hello guys, I'm gona freeze the Loadingscreen for 5 Minutes and cancel the Game. HF!"
So I am not here to yell: "There's a Cheater omg!".
Thats like be mad about wet water. But my question is:
Is it save for my System to sit to such occasion or should i rather quit the games Prozess?
Asking because after sitting throu one of this 5 min Loadingcancels before without warning caused serious Stutter across games. To the Point i got paranoid about the way account creation works now addays to even post this.
Like how far can a cheater reach into my System?

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • They are not doing anything on your system. They are basically causing loading problems on the server side and I don't even think it has anything to do with hacking. They are most likely just causing their own connection to go bad so it will cause the server to load the match for a while until they get disconnected and the server finally can load the match up.

    I don't think the stuttering has anything to do with the person causing the loading to take time. Stuttering can happen for many reasons.