Supernatural Chapter in DBD
Hey everyone! I have yet another post regarding Sam and Dean Winchester in supernatural. Ive made posts over the years, and I have noticed that the requests for supernatural in dbd have gone from a few people gathering with me support it, to a TON more fans joining together to request Sam and Dean in dbd.
Alan Wake, Lara Croft, The Walking Dead and other popular survivors were ahead of Sam and Dean regarding popularity. Now with all of those characters in dbd, I would argue (I know I am biased) that Sam and Dean Winchester are the most requested (SURVIVOR ONLY) license in dbd. I know theres fans that want Isaac Clarke, Sydney Prescott, etc. But from what I have seen Sam and Dean are the most requested out of the bunch.
With this stated, I think its only a matter of time until Sam and Dean get added to the game. Jensen and Jared even participated in the fan made musical video (twice) so I absolutely think they would be down to at least voice their respective characters. I dont know if they would do the screams, but i really dont care about that. Their likeness and voicelines would already be more than enough.
Regarding why I think they'll get added, they fit super well in the game, and have a huge fan base and would certainly bring in alot of players and money to the game. What do you guys think?

Comments