If the survivor intent goes well can we look at giving it voice lines later down the line?

As people have mentioned it'd be really fun with the memes of everyone going "Damn!" when someone goes down, even if you had a volume toggle for voices or w/e, could tie it into the voiceline toggle for characters in general.

I'd personally love to express myself as the characters I play if even it was proximity based, I love the characters of DBD, and would love to hear them more. I know people are going to be cynical and disagree, but I know lots of people who want this when you announced it, they're just not the sort to go on socials to give feedback.

Comments

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    As people have mentioned it'd be really fun with the memes of everyone going "Damn!" when someone goes down, even if you had a volume toggle for voices or w/e, could tie it into the voiceline toggle for characters in general.

    I'd personally love to express myself as the characters I play if even it was proximity based, I love the characters of DBD, and would love to hear them more. I know people are going to be cynical and disagree, but I know lots of people who want this when you announced it, they're just not the sort to go on socials to give feedback.

    It would be very funny. But sadly it's not possible due to voice actors. I still hate that killer voicelines can be heared by survivors but survivors voicelines cant be heared by neither killers or survivors. Like Aurora says: "Arrogant Monster". and Judgment hears nothing. Orela says: "You gonna be allright". but healed survivors hear nothing. This is something I don't understand why works like that.

  • @Elan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472431/if-the-survivor-intent-goes-well-can-we-look-at-giving-it-voice-lines-later-down-the-line

    It would be very funny. But sadly it's not possible due to voice actors. I still hate that killer voicelines can be heared by survivors but survivors voicelines cant be heared by neither killers or survivors. Like Aurora says: "Arrogant Monster". and Judgment hears nothing. Orela says: "You gonna be allright". but healed survivors hear nothing. This is something I don't understand why works like that.

    Yeah I want these to be heard too on killer side lol

    As a survivor and killer player I couldn't care less if it reveals my position, if they heard the line they probably could have seen me anyways coz of the chase starting.