When Will The Pale Rose Be Available Again?

Does anyone know when The Pale Rose map will be available to play again?

There’s an achievement/trophy called “All Aboard” that requires you to repair the generator on the upper deck of the Steamboat on The Pale Rose and successfully escape the trial in a public match. Since the map is currently unavailable, it’s impossible to unlock this achievement.

Do anyone know when the map is expected to return to the playable map pool?

I really enjoy the game, and this is the only achievement I have left to unlock.

Tagged: Maps

Comments

  • Usually the maps get fixed in the next bigger update they make after its killswitching. So most likely it will be back playable when 10.2.0 patch is released. I have not tried the PTB but if someone who has it could check if the map is back in the map pool and the offering is not disabled anymore in there. Would most likely answer the question and even if it is disabled still it does not mean it will be not playable when the patch comes public.