Killer Lobby waiting time

After 15 minutes waiting time its just not possible that someone leaves the game while loading, and the waiting time resets and i have to wait 30 minutes in total for a single match. Thats just not possible……. it would be faster to uninstall and reinstall the game instead of waiting 30 minutes for a match. If something happens the queue time should go on, not restart itself! This is really frustrating, i know that i said it already 2 times but… 30 minutes waiting time for a match its insane.

Comments

  • I might be mistaken but I swear when that has happened to me, as long as I queue again without leaving the killer menu, I retain my spot.

    Either way, I'm assuming if it's a 30 minute wait that you're playing 2v8, cos 1v4 is bad but not that bad. It's just how it is, 2v8's whole draw is playing killer with a friend so there are way less people wanting to play survivor.

  • it happens in 1v4 mode…. thats not that bad? 30 minutes waiting time?! solo queue, Killer, 1v4.

    Sometimes the queue go on, but sometimes the queue restarts itself and starts again from 0. This happens something between 50 and 60% of times when someone leaves while the game is loading. I get 3000 blood points, and the queue starts from 0.

    I may understand bugs happens, one time maybe 2, but not 50%/60% of times.

  • Don't worry, soon enough it'll be 30 minutes all on it's own with how the devs have decided to balance things.