Have Spine Chill appear off when it’s off cooldown and the killer hasn’t looked at you.

The change is nice, and the sound notification does help with knowing the killer is looking at you but old instincts of how it used to work make it slightly confusing to understand if the perk is telling you that the killer is looking at you.

Comments

  • Im really annoyed about the activation/deactivation of the perk. Killer looks in your direction, perk lights up and is active for 12s. Then goes on cooldown for 30s. Half the time I'm finding the perk on cooldown when I'm actually in chase and it's active when I'm not in chase. I feel like the perk should go cooldown after you vault. Feels like it's wasted every time the killer looks at you but doesn't engage.

  • Actually I think it still requires line of sight which makes it worse than I thought. I’m not 100% sure on this though.