Please change how often you bring back 2v8

Every time you bring 2v8 back it kills killer queue times until it leaves. And it is a bit anecdotal, but, when 2v8 is in rotation I also feel like the quality of my matches worsen as well. Because of those things, when it is in rotation, I play the game for a few hours to get my 2v8 fix and then stop playing entirely until it's gone.

I understand that a lot of people love the mode, and I want them to be able to enjoy it. I just also want to not have months that, for the majority of them, I cannot enjoy DBD. Because of this, I think that the best solution is to brink back 2v8 more often, but for less time. If you brought 2v8 back, like, twice a month from Friday-Tuesday (so 2v8 lovers with jobs can play over the weekend). Then people who like the mode can play it more often and people who don't, don't have to deal with it for the majority of a month when it comes back.

And obviously it's not perfect, there are other modifiers and modes that will come around and things will have to be moved around. But as long as there aren't too many months where we have 3 straight weeks of 2v8 or long periods without 2v8, then a system like this is infinitely better for everyone involved.

Comments