Empathic: from Zero to Hero

don't have much to say about one of my favourite perks, but darn, people really don't value altruism, huh?

This perk used to basically just be about auras. The 10% heal was merely a cherry on top but nobody was using this perk so BHVR turned this into Old Botany with 30% heals. Now we are just straight up Botany at 50% speed.

Will people use Botany 2: Electric Boogaloo now? Or is this perk still doomed because of solo q crab bucket mentality?

this perks my staple in solo and swf i just find it a little crazy I thought the healing would always be lower than Botany. Not that you can really buff this perk any other way because Empathic is a perfect perk that does exactly what it says on the tin <3

Comments

  • I use it with autodidact and I actually don’t like the faster healing 😅 because it means less stacks, might just have to put the fries in the bag and stop running autodidact honestly; because free 50% healing on others is just super good on its own.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    don't have much to say about one of my favourite perks, but darn, people really don't value altruism, huh?

    This perk used to basically just be about auras. The 10% heal was merely a cherry on top but nobody was using this perk so BHVR turned this into Old Botany with 30% heals. Now we are just straight up Botany at 50% speed.

    Will people use Botany 2: Electric Boogaloo now? Or is this perk still doomed because of solo q crab bucket mentality?

    this perks my staple in solo and swf i just find it a little crazy I thought the healing would always be lower than Botany. Not that you can really buff this perk any other way because Empathic is a perfect perk that does exactly what it says on the tin <3

    I'm surprised they didn't change botany, like, this perk is literally just botany but better now right?

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472354/empathic-from-zero-to-hero

    I'm surprised they didn't change botany, like, this perk is literally just botany but better now right?

    Botany affects self-healing and Empathic doesn't, so BK is still far and away the better perk.

    That said, a small % nerf to BK might be appropriate, as much as I love that perk.

  • @Slurp_Ramen said:

    I use it with autodidact and I actually don’t like the faster healing 😅 because it means less stacks, might just have to put the fries in the bag and stop running autodidact honestly; because free 50% healing on others is just super good on its own.

    that's definitely unfortunate because Empathic is the perk to pair with Autodidact it makes way too much sense.