Mass BP Spending Suggestion

I just wanted to start off by saying thank you for adding the bulk bloodpoint spending option a while back! This has been a nice way to spend bps quickly so I can get back to gaming sooner. The only downside is that I can no longer scout each individual bloodweb for items/addons/offerings that I favor….

Do you think there is a possibility to add a "rank" system for bulk bp spending? It would be super nice if we could either rank these items from most to least desirable (either by category [i.e. map offerings, bp offerings, wards] or by specific item would be fine) or if we could select a number of items (maybe 5?) we want the bloodweb to prioritize purchasing before anything else. I hate having so many items/addons/offerings that I never use simply because the bulk spending prioritizes them for being cheaper.

Alternatively, giving a few default "spend styles" could work as well. So we could have a default for what type of thing is prioritized first (right now the bloodweb prioritizes perks). Maybe this could be selected by the player to prioritize items, addons, or offerings instead (since prioritizing perks is really only beneficial to newer players). It would also be cool to have to option to do the opposite with spending after (so instead of going for least expensive first, it would go for most expensive).

Comments