What new perks do you think will be secretly meta?
Essentially, with the new perk changes a lot of unhealthy perks got nerfed and a ton of weaker perks got huge buffs. I was curious as to what you guys thought would be some amazing secret perks or combos to use.
I'll start with killers Dark Arrogance, Ravenous, and Whispers.
Then for survivors I think Road Life, Do No Harm, maybe This is not happening too?
Tagged:
Perks
Comments
I'm thinking we'll see dominance/shattered hope/thrill/pentimento as effectively the new sub-tweet build of super annoyance.
I think survs are gonna see a this is not happening, road life, hyperfocus explosion which feels a bit like a noob trap.
I would say Help Wanted could be quite close to meta now. You can compromise three gens to basically guarantee activation on most generator finishes. Then you get 10% haste, 25% faster hit cooldown and all gens that are not being fixed will degress 150% speed for 120 seconds. So they literally made you faster, gave you save best for last and ruin in one perk.