Need new shakeup with current or LTM modes
first person survivor 3rd person killer bhvr 🥲
first person survivor 3rd person killer bhvr 🥲
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They could definitely try that, but I am afraid this mode will die out quickly, it is like my little Oni, it is fun for the first few matches, but after that players would drop it, but it would be cool if we would have it for a few days
I'm still surprised DBD hasn't tried a prop hunt mode yet. Seems like it'd be relatively easy to do
Nothing is easy to do with this famed spaghetti code.
Perhaps, but despite issues with invisible collisions on the first iteration of 2v8, I think it's gone pretty smoothly all things considered