Bloodweb Auto-Collect Priorities

Hi, why don't u guys add priorities which autocollect should focus?? I don't want gray items and 1 Bloody Party Streamers from 50 levels.. let us have some priorities what to focus and what to ignore

Comments

  • Been asking for this for ages, so have many others. Also wish there was a way to have the auto bloodweb select the most bp efficient paths for when you want to prestige a character for their perks but don't plan on running them, or if you just want to prestige the hell out of them.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @lovlor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116951#Comment_4116951

    I think the second demand is too hard for their coders.

    But the first demand I believe is very easy to do so to prioritize something but you know what? Auto spending got introduced like 7-8 years after this game launched and it was supposed to be a basic QOL. So we might well be waiting another few years for these upgrades

    It also took like 8 years or something to be able to search for our own perks…doing a pretty good job so far