2v8: Queuing with Duo for Killer Impossible

Every time I try to queue with my friend for 2v8 as killers our party times out after about 30 min or kicks one of us from the lobby, when there is always a 30+ min queue. This makes us have to start the timer over when this happens, leaving us trying to queue for hours and getting no matches (they refuse to play surv games while we wait) and we just get 0 playtime together. Super disappointed.

Please fix this and extend the event, or alternatively bring this as a permanent game mode so we can play more in the future in our favorite mode.

We just want to play but the game won't let us get into a match ):

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I was playing with my friend and for me everything was fine but he had basically the same issue as you, it's so annoying.

  • Is it me or the priority queue isn't working either. I go play a few survivor matches as I'm waiting as killer, the estimated time lowers but the wait time still goes beyond it, not only that, it even sometimes goes over the original estimated time before I entered the priority queue.

    Sometimes unreadying and readying fixes that and finds a match straight away after doing that, other times it resets the queue. Its been all over the place.