Suggestion: Split 'FPS limit' into 'Main menu FPS Limit' & 'In-Game FPS Limit'
I would like to suggest splitting the FPS limit into a FPS limit for the main menu and one for in-game.
With the current main menu background, my gpu works almost twice as hard as it does in-game. This causes my pc noise to be loud in the main menu and then quiet in-game.
High frame rates are not needed while in menus.
Giving the option to limit the fps in the main menu would:
- Reduce gpu power consumption usage (could be nice for laptop users)
- It can also reduce the gpu temps while in the queue (also makes the gpu fan quieter, due to the lower temp)
Comments
Maybe it helps to bring up the Tomes while in the queue?
I'm all for it, yet another QoL feature DBD needs. I'm hoping that for menu settings like this that if we don't get them now hopefully we'll get them with the overhaul