Springtrap bugs?

Every time I play against a Springtrap I find it nye on impossible to loop him due to the fact his model doesn’t face you when he throws the axe at you. And I know there haven’t been any fixes for it… is it a bug or am I just insane?

Comments

  • @Luc1f3rpark3r said:

    Every time I play against a Springtrap I find it nye on impossible to loop him due to the fact his model doesn’t face you when he throws the axe at you. And I know there haven’t been any fixes for it… is it a bug or am I just insane?

    It has been reported on BetaHub but aside from the video on the bug report I haven't seen it myself in-game. I thought it was ping related but maybe not?

  • As a Springtrap main who has also noticed that while playing against him, if it's not a bug I always assumed it had to do with the animation. When playing springtrap, when you click is not when the axe is actually released. There's a small delay for the animation to play, then it releases, which allows things like looking in a completely different direction from a survivor, clicking and starting the animation, and flicking to the survivor where the axe will throw. I always assumed it was just a bit delayed on the survivor side so it looked a bit more funky.

  • Adding to the above, if you have evidence of this bug occurring and/or Player Logs, please submit them on BetaHub, as that helps the team investigate issues like these.

    I'll be closing this thread as we don't track bug reports here, but would urge you to share any bug-related details you have on BetaHub. Thanks!