Chests
So 2v8 went from 20 chests to 27 but Regular 1v4 is still 3 chests default.
BHVR I think it's time to make at least 5 chests spawn by default every trial maybe even 10.
So 2v8 went from 20 chests to 27 but Regular 1v4 is still 3 chests default.
BHVR I think it's time to make at least 5 chests spawn by default every trial maybe even 10.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where did you get this information?
It was in the 2v8 patch notes
I agree that chests should definitely be increased, I think 5 would be plenty honestly. It could be one or two more, although I think 10 would just be too many.
Having more chests on the map would make builds and perks centered around chests way more viable and allow you to run them without any shiny coins or even perks like Plunderer's or Appraisal. As of now these are pretty much a necessity to make chest perks worth it, but if there were more chests on the map you could run chest-centered builds or perks without some way to know exactly where all the chests are. Human Greed would finally be decent without Hoarder, and would probably be pretty good with Hoarder.