Judgement is unacceptably buggy now
The Judgement has been out just 2 weeks, but after this recent patch now has numerous bugs:
Divine Light now constantly "rubberbands" backwards, reducing her range significantly and messing with muscle memory. But if you run the Prayer Kneeler addon, it now stops moving completely! Like it just doesn't move at all until you cast it.
As a bonus, the Mirror of the Creators addon no longer makes the beam bounce off of walls. It genuinely just does nothing now.
I don't understand how these bugs weren't caught in testing when they come from a patch that made significant changes to her power?? It's really unacceptable for a new character to be made so buggy right after their launch.
I imagine there are more bugs, but I don't want to find out by playing her anymore
Comments
Unironically this bugs makes hitting survivors that are close a lot easier since the power keeps rubberbanding and makes the power very slow.
On the other hand, sniping people is straight up impossible, shame that this killer gets this type of bug after 2 weeks of its realese.
It feels like a lot of the time stuff goes out without any QA testing. I hope at least this is fixed as quick as flashlights were for the kill switch because she is nearly unplayable right now.
Imagine trying to learn the new community killer and they just drastically change parts of her kit every single week and then add in a very obnoxious bug as well. This is on top of 2v8 murdering killer queues giving people even less incentive to pick them up. I think I'll come back to this killer a few weeks later. I can already tell this is gonna be one of those killers that is perma hated and dc'd vs even if they end up nerfing because of bhvr tier balancing.
She will be probably nuked very soon. Probably a second Krasue situation.