Let us test skins privately before buying them
Often I find myself interested in unique skins (such as the xenomorphs Queen & King skins) However without knowing how the skin looks in actual gameplay myself, I find myself much less interested in purchasing them.
It would help convince me to purchase more skins if we could test out any skin in a private lobby against bots, or a sandbox of sorts, to get a sense for how it looks and feels to actually play with.
Comments
Typically people post videos of gameplay playing as an against the skin whether or not its pay to lose ect. TheMrHeadache actually just did a video on the xenomorph king cosmetic.
I would looooove if we turned the main lobby of the game into a small client-side practice range lobby where we could exit the main menu UI and run around and try things without having to endure a loading screen!
Much like Deadlock.
It would make interfacing with the game so much easier, we could demo outfits, and we could practice with Killers before trying them or try out a new tech that we maybe learned about.
I think it would add quite a valuable deal to the player experience.
A good compromise is trying out the cosmetics on the PTB. There were a couple I wanted to get, but decided against them after playing with them in the PTB.
They do have the ability for free character trials so maybe that will also transfer into cosmetics?
yeah I'd like to test them too, so many cosmetics recently have had bugs, I'm tired of reporting them over and over.
Kate has a vertex on her maria renard skin which makes her thigh look sharp.
Maria's (silent hill) back is all messed up too
plus some characters look so dirty or have horrible physic glitches etc you only really see in match, or broken faces.
All in all, they need better quality control on their cosmetics, rn it's kind of abysmal for a game thats this popular.