quentin's model

Hello bhvr
I'd like to make a request regarding Quentin Smith from Nightmare on elm street
Quentin is my main survivor on dbd, and I really appreciate that he received a visual rework in the past. However, his current appearance still looks different from Kyle Gallner, the actor for quentin


I understand that this is a licensing issue and that you cannot simply change a licensed character's appearance without the appropriate permissions. I'm not asking you to do anything without permission, Instead I'd love to see you consider contacting the relevant rights holders and exploring whether it would be possible to obtain the necessary rights to use Kyle Gallner's likeness for Quentin.


Kyle Gallner has already portrayed quentin in the original movie, and having his likeness represented more accurately in dbd would mean a lot to fans of the character and the movie.
I think even a future visual update that makes Quentin substantially closer to Kyle's appearance would be amazing, It would also be a great way to give this character some attention after being in the game for so many years.


I know licensing negotiations can be complicated and that this may not be possible, but I wanted to let you know that there are players who would genuinely love to see an authentic Kyle Gallner version of Quentin in the game.
Thank you for reading

Comments