Make a Nintendo Switch 2 Edition DBD

Nintendo Switch (especially 2) and the portable consols are the future of the industry of games. People are more and more switching to portable devices and the numbers don't lie. I love playing DBD in my switch 2, but the poor quality and 30 fps lock are so bad to deal with. I am really sure that making a new version for the Switch 2 will make the game better to play and will increase the sells in the Switch. Love ur game <3

Comments

  • @migogiovany said:

    Nintendo Switch (especially 2) and the portable consols are the future of the industry of games. People are more and more switching to portable devices and the numbers don't lie. I love playing DBD in my switch 2, but the poor quality and 30 fps lock are so bad to deal with. I am really sure that making a new version for the Switch 2 will make the game better to play and will increase the sells in the Switch. Love ur game <3

    Hey there,

    This has a big thread already & has been requested by numerous people for over a year now.

    We do agree we deserve an optimised version of DBD using the all of the power that the Switch 2 has to offer.

    If you could comment in the forum thread below & read through, Requesting what you have said here.

    It will help serve to show the demand is very high & that the DBD/Nintendo Switch 2 community deserves this.


    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/449974/nintendo-switch-2-version


    Thank you.