Lockers & Windows
One thing that will improve the game GREATLY is to GET THE LOCKERS AWAY FROM WINDOWS I'm tired of trying to go through a window and end up in a locker when I'm not even looking in the lockers direction
One thing that will improve the game GREATLY is to GET THE LOCKERS AWAY FROM WINDOWS I'm tired of trying to go through a window and end up in a locker when I'm not even looking in the lockers direction
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate that this is still a thing. Wouldn't be so bad if there were different binding options for each
Agreed, but as long as you're close enough to the window it should prioritize the vault to my knowledge.
Has anyone started repairing the shack generator when trying to vault the window?
To my knowledge its about what you look while you hit space. Usually when you see this happen its the survivor looking back at the killer so when they are hitting space their view is on the locker next to them and the window is not on screen so the game thinks they want to jump in the locker.
Seen quite many streamers complain about it being a bug when you usually see them looking at the locker when they hit space not the window they want to vault or hitting the vault way too early when they are not yet on the vaulting distance ending up in the locker.