How do you create a poll?

I am using a mobile so idk if that’ll be different to PC but I just wanna know how :(

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure this forum is bugged on mobile, cause I tried it too.

  • @Spectrobyss said:
    I'm pretty sure this forum is bugged on mobile, cause I tried it too.

    I agree actually because now I can’t delete/edit my posts

  • @Shazzabam10 said:

    @Spectrobyss said:
    I'm pretty sure this forum is bugged on mobile, cause I tried it too.

    I agree actually because now I can’t delete/edit my posts

    No, you can only edit a comment for the first 15 minutes after you post it for some reason.

    There are some odd things set for this forum.

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    @Shazzabam10 said:

    @Spectrobyss said:
    I'm pretty sure this forum is bugged on mobile, cause I tried it too.

    I agree actually because now I can’t delete/edit my posts

    No, you can only edit a comment for the first 15 minutes after you post it for some reason.

    There are some odd things set for this forum.

    Oh that makes sense now