Status effect: Madness

Why the ######### is my quest at 0/40 when I just downed 12 screaming mad survivors?!

Comments

  • Most likely because Madness is more of a killer power effect than normal Status Effect as you can't get that any other way than getting shocked by Doctor.

  • Is it a a Quest or Tome challenge? Picture?

  • Are they in madness III? You can tell because their walk cycle changes.

  • If it has to be status effects, madness doesn't really count it seems, best would be Clown or Freddy

  • @Marble_Index said:

    Why the ######### is my quest at 0/40 when I just downed 12 screaming mad survivors?!

    I don't think madness counts. By status effects it means universal ones, blindness, haemorrhage, mangled etc killer specific conditions are unique and treated slightly differently, i.e. madness for doctor, tormented for PH, heresy for judgement etc.

  • Exposed should work as well, so just try GhostFace.

    Yes, it is his killer-specific power. But exposed is a general status effect. Broken with Plague's power should work too, as broken is also general.