The Judgement needs a Preying Mantis Cosmetic
Every time I look at her, I can’t stop thinking she’s based on a mantis. As such, I think the right thing to do is to give her a skin to show her true form:
Every time I look at her, I can’t stop thinking she’s based on a mantis. As such, I think the right thing to do is to give her a skin to show her true form:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be a cool skin. I also just see Mr.Waternoose from Monsters Inc whenever judgement is crawling towards me lol
okay now I can’t unsee that either.
Preying Mantis? ❌
Praying Mantis? ✅
You know what you did. And you know we approve.