More Visual accommodations for deaf players.
Hello, I know this is a subject that has been brought up many times with no avail. I would like to continue trying. I really think it would be amazing if yall could add visual accommodations more than just the heartbeat for deaf, hard of hearing and other auditory processing difficult players. The heart beat helps and that is wonderful. However, some great ideas to add for accommodations would be a visual que before a skill check, like an outline flash of the ring or something to replace the sound que. Some type of visual warning to replace the sound que for when a killer is about to attack. And a few other simple sound que replacements. There are so many deaf and auditory processing difficult players in the community, and I believe even just adding a few sound que replacements would be so amazing and inclusive, and definitely benifit the game, as I'm sure there's alot of players who don't play often due to these difficulties. It doesn't even have to be super thought out, or alot of replacements. Just a few would be incredibly beneficial. Thank you for all the work yall do in making this game great. Its absolutely one of my favorite games and has been for years! I hope yall can find time and a way to make accommodations for the part of the community who struggle with hearing differences. I would be more than happy to help brain storm ideas. I don't care about credit, I just want a better play experience for the hearing difference players in the community. Thank you!!!
Comments